Discover Our School
Dear Parents and students, I would like to bring to your notice that there is a salient revolution taking place in the field on information technology. The internet has shrunk the world into a class room. The future economy of various countries is largely going to be dependent on e-learning and teaching education. We at the school have taken all the care in allowing our student to be connected with every available quality source of learning. As the head of the institution I have always sought and received your co-operation in fulfilling all the commitment that we have made. At school the daily life of student is integrated with the teaching education which is outfitted with latest. Our student continues to achieve after they leave us and go on to become community leaders.
I feel highly contented to announce our next step by offering C.B.S.E based education from the upcoming academic session 2020-21. our aim is to ensure that all student who enroll here have the opportunity to reach there potential.
our school’s culture is based around quality learning and future development. we provide planned learning driven by textbook and advanced learning aids knitting them together in the fabric of guidance & leadership.
Vision & Mission
- We teach the young they learn, “we involve them they experience and we empower them and they grow we provide a place for experience learning education for life besides academic Excellence. We Endeavor to help the students discover develop their innate talents abilities and also further help to discover purpose of life.
- The great aim of Educations not knowledge but action. We strive to instill in our student a lifelong commitment not only to the importance of education, But also the value of services and support to other Our student continue to achieve after they leave us and go on to become community leaders.
It shall be the duty of every citizen of India :
- To abide the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National -Anthem;
- To protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers, wild life and to have compassion for living creatures;
- To develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform;
- To safeguard public property and to abjure violence.
- To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavor and achievement
- To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom;
- To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India;
- To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so;
- To promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood among all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities; to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women;
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture;
The school curriculum is broadly divided into junior, Secondary and Senior Secondary Sessions Junior School Curriculum At this stage the children are trained to learn, develop basic concepts of the languages, Environmental Science and Mathematics, besides recognizing the link between different
fields of study. Sanskrit, Computer, Music, Dance and Physical Education are a compulsory part of the curriculum for the holistic development of the school