Skip to content
- Care must be taken of the school property. Students must not scratch, scribble or spoil the furniture, write on the walls or in anyway damage what is provided for their use. Any damages done will have to be adequately compensated , as decided by the Principal.
- Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside. Shouting, whistling and speaking abusive language, running in the school building, insulting or throwing at one another are strictly prohibited.
- Students are forbidden to bring objectionable literature to the school or to purchase any article of food from unauthorized dealers at or near the school premises
- Students are strictly forbidden to bring mobile phones, cameras, I-pod, CDs, etc. and crackers or any sort of firearms to the school. Serious action, to the nature of dismissal from the school, will be taken if found in possession of the same, other than it being confiscated.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of home work, disobedience and disrespect towards the members of the staff or bad moral influence are sufficient reason for dismissal from the school without further notice or warning.